- AleselA (hereafter "we") shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your order if the reason for this is beyond our control. Examples of circumstances beyond our control would be war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, failure of Internet Service Provider or delays which occur once the package has been passed to our carrier.
- We may change or add to these terms and conditions, as and when it is necessary, for security, legal or regulatory reasons.
- We make every effort to supply beers exactly as specified but reserve the right to supply
beers of equal or superior value/quality.
Bottles and labels can and do vary. If the bottle or label is important please check before ordering.
- We use a strong, purpose-built box in order to supply your order. In addition, we will label our boxes to encourage carriers to keep our bottles safe and upright. This should be sufficient for your order to arrive in perfect condition.
- Damaged or missing goods will be refunded or added to another order when placed. All damaged goods must be signed for as damaged on driver's manifest and notify us where possible within 3 working days of delivery or expected delivery.
- We may change any part of this site, should the need arise, including the pricing or descriptions of our beers, at any time.
- Your signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. We have a system in place whereby our carrier notifies us when a delivery has been made. In the event that the goods cannot be delivered a card will be left by our carrier and an attempt will be made to deliver the next day. Storage will be at our carrier's local depot.
- The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax), Delivery and Packing. Delivery charges may vary according to postcode, please see website for details.
- Upon receipt of your order, you should inspect it to make sure that it is intact and in full. The courier must be informed of breakages or external damage if these are apparent. Any responsibility for the quality of the ales themselves lies with AleselA.
- We will offer a refund in the event of an ale being substandard.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent and that you and/or the recipient is of the legal age to purchase alcohol, we will validate name and addresses supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will not divulge personal information, such as address
and card details to any other party, other than the minimal information needed to deliver your order, validate
age and perform anti-fraud checks (see above).
We may add your postal address or email contact to our database. Our database is used purely to inform customers of news or updates to our service, and the information is not shared with other customers.
It is against the law to sell or supply intoxicating substances to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. Our couriers are instructed to ensure the person signing for the goods is of the legal age to purchase alcoholic beverages and may request some form of ID to confirm this. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the goods.